prayer to padre pio for protection

PADREPIODAPIETRELCINACOM Spiritual and Devotional Blog dedicated to Saint Pio of Pietrelcina. I will say of the Lord He is my refuge and my fortress my God in whom I trust Surely He will save you from the fowlers snare and from the deadly pestilence.


Pin On Church

Many of us are in need of increasing our trust and God and can benefit from St.

. Truly I say to you ask and you will receive. Gods Impenetrable Prayer of Protection Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Padre Pios humble prayer of trust and confidence in God.

As you pray this prayer be specific about what you are asking for. Stay with me Lord Padre Pios prayer. Prayer to ask Padre Pio for Protection and Safety.

Devotional Blog Dedicated to Padre Pio. Padre Pios Miracle Prayer. Padre Pios prayer of trust and confidence.

Padre Pios intercession and believe God for it. O my Jesus You have said. If it is His will it shall be given you.

Here is St. St Padre Pio Francesco Forgione or also known as Padre Pio of Pietrelcina was born on May 25 1887 in. The Sacred Heart Novena.


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Franciscan Spirituality Art


Pin On Prayers For Healing


Pin On Saints


Pin On Prayers Quotes


Pin On Prayers To Padre Pio Of Pietrelcina


Pin On Being Your Best


Pin On Prayers

0 comments

Post a Comment